- This event has passed.
Wild Women Retreat 2023: Torrey, Utah!
July 14 @ 4:00 pm - July 16 @ 12:00 pm$598
Connect deeply to yourself within a community of brave women. Together, we will embark on a weekend Resiliency Field Trip into the heart of Utah, the confluence of mountains and red rock, a meeting place for your mind, body and soul.
We will shed old skin, play in the desert, nourish body and mind, heal through meditation and movement, and full-on belly laugh while manifesting new chapters.
Adventure into your authentic, wild nature.
**EARLY BIRD NOW OPEN! SAVE $100!**
Save Your Spot with a $100 Deposit
Friday, July 14th 4:00 pm – Sunday, July 16th 12:00 pm
Playground: Capitol Reef Country
Homebase: Red Sands Hotel in Torrey, Utah
ALL THE DETAILS: emcapito.com/gowild
Facilitator: Em Capito, LCSW, MBA, E-RYT
Guest Teacher: Christina Ellwanger, LCSW, CMIP
Special Guest: Cindy Hallows of Haum Meditation
Special Guest: Bonnie Mangold, Cellist
- A radical invitation into your wild intuition (you may opt out of any group experience to honor your own needs and comfort level)
- Outdoor sunset sound bath intention ceremony to surface your intuition and immediately connect into our wild community
- Mindful, nourishing community meals, snacks and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options in the evenings)
- An intensive workshop with Christina Ellwanger, LCSW, conversing compassionately with past selves to foster holistic healing
- All-levels yoga focused on loving and honoring mind-body-soul
- Meaningful community meditation within nature
- A stunning Resiliency Field Trip hike into our inner and outer wild
- Transformative writing into deeper self-understanding and clarity
- Manifesting big picture intentions through creative karma
- Immersive experience with local wise woman, Bonnie Mangold
- Tarot readings by Z
- Closing release ceremony and celebration
SAVE YOUR SPOT – $100 DEPOSIT: emcapito.com/gowild