- This event has passed.
Wild Winter Women’s Retreat 2024 in Lava Hot Springs
January 12 @ 5:30 pm - January 14 @ 10:30 am$545
A respite like no other, with relationships for a lifetime.
Friday, January 12th 5:30 pm – Sunday, January 14th 10:30 am
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho (2 hour drive from SLC)
Bed Type & Room Preferences are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
Nourish yourself deeply within a community of open-hearted women. Together, we will embark on a weekend Resiliency Field Trip into a snowy escape, a quiet space for mind, body and soul to root for the coming rise.
This year, we will be traversing the fruitful darkness of soul work, embracing the cleansing flow of grief and heart-opening salve of deep gratitude.
Guest Teacher: Christina Ellwanger, LCSW, CMIP
Join us for a special all-inclusive weekend away, including:
- A radical invitation into soul work. You may opt out of any group experience to honor your own needs and comfort level.
- Mindful, nourishing community meals, snacks and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options in the evenings)
- Opening cacao ceremony and meditation to open our hearts to intuition, grief, and healing
- Gentle, opening yoga and grounding meditations
- Special Equanimity with Self workshop with Christina
- Deep healing grief and gratitude ritual
- Fire and ice rebirth ritual within Mother Earth’s womb
- Hot springs (and cold dip challenge!)
- New year manifestation collages
- Tarot readings by Z
- Closing intentions ceremony
We will be still, and also play, as a tribe in this mountain oasis!
“Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
**EARLY BIRDS SAVE $50**
Secure your retreat with just a $100 Deposit