- This event has passed.
Wild Winter Women’s Retreat in Lava Hot Springs
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - January 15 @ 10:00 am$498
A respite like no other, with relationships for a lifetime.
Friday, January 13th 6:00 pm – Sunday, January 15th 10:00 am
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho (2 hour drive from SLC)
Bed Type & Room Preferences are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
Nourish yourself deeply within a community of open-hearted women.
Together, we will embark on a weekend Resiliency Field Trip into a snowy escape, a quiet space for mind, body and soul to root into deep intentions for the new year.
Join us for a special all-inclusive weekend away, including:
- A radical invitation into your wild intuition. You may opt out of any group experience to honor your own needs and comfort level.
- Mindful, nourishing community meals, snacks and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options in the evenings)
- Opening cacao ceremony and meditation to open our hearts to intuition
- New year manifestation spark jars
- Gentle, opening yoga and grounding meditation
- Deep Embodiment of Self workshop with Christina Ellwanger, LCSW, CMIP
- Values alignment and calibration exercise
- Fire and ice releasing ritual within Mother Earth’s womb
- Hot springs (and cold dip challenge!)
- New year manifestation collages
- Tarot readings by Z
- Closing intentions ceremony and celebration
We will be still, and also play, as a tribe in this mountain oasis!
“Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
EARLY BIRD RATES START AT JUST $398