- This event has passed.
Rockstar Summer: Canyon Yoga
July 16, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Set your intention with a special 75-minute yoga session overlooking Little Cottonwood Canyon with Becka Cooper, yoga instructor and adventurer.
By the time we namaste, you’ll be grounded in your limitlessness and crystal clear on the one important next step to reclaim your life on your terms.
Ready to get inspired and release your inner rockstar?
This is a BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat) event. Wear comfortable clothes and bring water. It’s gonna be warm.
We will meet at the Barrier Free Trailhead at Snowbird Mountain Resort up Little Cottonwood Canyon at 6:00 PM.
The short 1.3 mile paved trail leads to an observation deck overlooking Little Cottonwood Canyon down to the Salt Lake Valley, which is where we will find our edgy zen as the sun starts to set.
The 75-minute yoga session has been crafted by yoga rockstar, Becka Cooper, to both adapt to all ability levels, but to also challenge you to push your limits and find that space just beyond your comfort zone.
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
After our session, we will debrief and head over to Snowbird’s El Chanate restaurant for the afterparty (ie. grub, drinks, good people, outrageous plans to conquer the world).
About Becka Cooper
Becka is a certified 500E-RYT yoga instructor, a climbing ambassador for MadRock, and a yoga ambassador for Jade Yoga.
She’s trained with In Body Academy, Peter Francky, Charlotte Bell, Ana Forrest, and Seane Corn, combining her diverse training background with a contagious unstoppable attitude to lead transformational classes.
When not in the yoga studio, Becka is often out climbing up rocks, oil painting or riding her motorcycle around town in bright red cowboy boots.
Learn more and attend additional classes from Becka
- All events are for participants 21 years of age and over.
- Afterparties are hosted at local restaurants and food and beverages are purchased independently by participants.
- Alcoholic beverages should be consumed responsibly. You should never drink and drive. If you choose to drink, please ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times. If you need a ride, the host will facilitate one. Just ASK.
- Free events are being facilitated by Rockstar Comeback, but you will be participating at your own risk and should be aware of your ability level, any medical concerns, and inherent risks associated with the activity.
- Positive attitudes are required and Rockstar Comeback reserves the right to remove any disruptive participants from any event and refuse alcohol service to any attendee.
- By registering for any event, you are acknowledging that you have read through this entire disclaimer and acknowledge your responsibility as a participant.